ADVANCE UGC-NET Computer science
Greetings UGC NET Aspirants! 😊
Question paper IInd and IIIrd Pattern
Paper II contains 50 questions 2 marks each and Paper III contains 75 questions 2 marks each.
All questions are objective type questions (MCQs, True/False, Assertion-Reasoning).
All questions are compulsory. No negative marking.
Given below is a list of some important selected topics for UGC NET Computer science subject which help candidates in covering syllabus of Paper II and Paper III.
Important Topics for Computer science Paper II
- Discrete Structures
- Programming in C and C++
- Computer Arithmetic
- Relational Database Design and SQL
- Data and File structures
- Computer Networks
Important Topics for Economics Paper III
- Operating Systems (with Case Study of Unix)
- Linear Programming Problem
- Software Engineering
- Current Trends and Technologies
- Database Concepts, ER diagrams, Data Models
- Neural Networks